Impact Funding Europe
IFE was founded in 2020 with the purpose of developing grant applications to European funding bodies such as Horizon Europe, Digital Europe, LIFE or CEF. We work with world-leading companies, cities, research institutions and NGOs to:
- Identify grant funding opportunities in the Climate Neutral, Smart City and Digital thematic areas
- Create consortiums focused on delivering impactful projects
- Write grant applications to secure €2.5 – €40m+ projects
- Manage the project kick-off process
We came together as a team to unlock funding for impactful projects. We believe in innovation, flexibility and responsibility.
You can find out more about IFE here.
We are keen to work with freelance EU Grant Writers capable of:
- Leading the process of developing a high-quality grant applications
- Co-ordinating consortium partners from all over Europe
- Developing project budgets, work packages and explanatory diagrams
- Writing winning grant applications
- Working as part of a collaborative team that supports each other
- Broad interest in EU-funded projects relating to the EU Green Deal, EU Digital Strategy, Smart Cities, or similar
- Interest in innovative technologies and business models
- Interest in working with clients from all over Europe and globally
- Ability to work independently in a multi-cultural, multi-location and multi-task environment
- Autonomous, creative, curious and able to take responsibility
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good organisational and coordination skills, attention to detail.
- Proven experience of writing winning EU grant funding applications (Horizon Europe, H2020, FP7, etc)
- Experience of managing a multi-partner cross-country project
- Reports to the Delivery Team Lead
- Works closely with the IFE’s Project Team
- Extensive exposure to the international and multicultural environment, including high level external customers
- Excellent level of written and oral English required – IFE’s working language is English,
- Other languages are an asset with preference for EU languages and Horizon Europe Associated Country languages
- Good knowledge of computer applications/packages (MS Suite including Word, Excel, Power-Point) and MS communication tools (Outlook, Teams, OneNote are key operating systems for communication).
- Project fee for EU Grant Writing projects (open to discussion)
- Flexible home / remote working policy
- Full support from our internal team throughout the EU Grant Writing project, including:
- Consortium Building
- Work Package Definitions
- Budget Building
- Consortium Management
- Review / editing support
If you are interested in expressing your interest in freelancing for us, please get in touch and we can set up a call to get to know each other.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org